The fit of a Messina woodwind case cover is unbeatable.
We can make padded or unpadded case covers for anything! Protect your instrument and be distinctive with one of our special colors and custom embroidery.
Like all Messina Covers, the woodwind bags are made with:
- 1000 denier DUPONT Cordura
- Available in all of our colors and with custom embroidery
- 10,000 lb. (Seatbelt grade) Nylon Webbing
- B69 Nylon thread (seatbelt grade - so strong you'll slice your finger trying to break it)
- 3/4 inch foam padding with a flame-laminated soft polyester fabric (for our padded case covers).
- 100% American materials, and hand assembled in Louisville, KY.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (separating seams, rips, tears, and breaking). If there's ever a construction problem, we'll repair it for free.
Most of our woodwind cases are made to order, but we do offer the following two stock options. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Airline Flute bag
Features all the standard materials of Messina Covers, plus it comes standard with one accessory pocket.
Features the same high-quality materials and construction as all of our Messina Covers.
We have patterns for the Fox and Heckle contrabassons. Used by bassoonists at Ohio University and the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra.