Stop buying low-quality foreign bags made of materials that rip and hardware that breaks. At MessinaCovers, we make high-quality, durable, lightweight covers for all sorts of equipment. We use only the best American-made materials available.
We make musical instrument covers and gig bags for double bass, trumpet, low brass, woodwinds, and even for conductors!
We also make padded and non-padded single and double bags for bicycle wheels, padded custom fitting laptop cases, beautiful grocery bags made from scrap, and just about anything custom you need! If you think of something not listed here please talk to us about it and we'll figure out how to make it for you.
Over 20 colors and custom embroidery is available on every gig bag we make.
Skeptical? Worried? Many people are because they've been duped by false promises. You can't offer the best if you're not using the best materials. At Messina Covers all of our cases start with:
- 1000 denier DUPONT Cordura
- 10,000 lb. (Seatbelt grade) Nylon Webbing
- B69 Nylon thread (seatbelt grade - so strong you'll slice your finger trying to break it)
- 3/4 inch (or more!) foam padding with a flame-laminated soft polyester fabric
- 100% American materials
- Assembled in Louisville, KY.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (separating seams, rips, tears, and breaking). If there's ever a construction problem, we'll repair it for free.
We have customers who have had their bass bags for over 13 years and still look like new.
Here's what people are saying about Messina Covers
“I love the bass bag you made! My bass is a slightly odd size, and you were able to custom fit a case that fits like a glove! Absolutely top notch.”
- Graham Hitchcock
“I love my gig bag. My Messina case is the best I have ever owned. And I feel good about owning a bag made in the U.S.
- John Schlabach – Professor of Trumpet, Ohio University